The Apex 50 workstation has a steel tube construction that provides extremely high product strength and rigidity, making it ideal for constant use and high traffic applications. Simple and practical, it is stocked in a white powder coat, with other colours available upon request.
Apex 50 can be used for individual workstations or workstation groups in a variety of different layouts. The workstation system accepts both free-standing and desk-mounted screens, and a back-to-back configuration can be achieved cost-effectively with double-width frames.
- Square 50mm x 50mm leg profile
- Base available in white powdercoat with custom colours available upon request
- 25mm or 33mm thick tops
- Tops available in any colour from the Laminex Commercial Colour Palette, or custom colours available upon request
- Available in standard sizes with stocked 25mm thick white top (for quick turnaround)
- Double width legs for back to back workstation configurations (for greater cost benefits)
- Linear, 120 degree and corner workstation options available
- Cable trays below the desk with above or below desk power and data options
- Adapts to any of our standard screen systems; best paired with Insight 50, Focus 30, Express22 or E-panel screens
- 10 year warranty
- GECA certification available on request